We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Dr. Jeremy is our distinctively energetic veterinarian on staff. His motivation for joining this field of work is the diversity of challenges that the veterinary profession provides. No two days are ever the same. Jeremy obtained an Undergraduate degree in Human Kinetics and a Masters degree in Animal Science before graduating from the Ontario Veterinary College in 2011.
Jeremy joined the fantastic team at the Airdrie Animal Health Centre in 2012 and has loved every day here. Dental surgeries and Internal Medicine cases are the most interesting and rewarding cases to him. They both provide unique challenges that he enjoys trying to solve. But honestly, there isn't anything he doesn't enjoy doing. He finds it is intrinsically satisfying to work with owners to bring their animals back to health and to prevent them becoming ill in the first place.
When not at work, Jeremy enjoys spending time with his lovely wife Cailey, their ever-smiling daughter Jocelyn, and of course all their pets. Jeremy has a full house with two cats and a dog. His two cats are Miko, a former blood donor and Tux, an adoptee. His dog Hali is a timid but loveable rescue. The crew (minus the cats of course) can often be found enjoying the mountains whether that be on foot, bike, snowshoes, skis, or boards.
In 2018, Dr. Jeremy was honoured to be nominated for PetPlan's Veterinarian of the Year award. Jeremy would love to meet your furry companion and of course, the rest of the family too!
Much Heartfelt appreciation to All the staff at Airdrie Animal Health Center and Tails of Hope. Everyone went above and…
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
1. We are currently operating a "closed door" policy to protect our clients and staff. This means that clients will not be allowed to enter the building. When you arrive in our parking lot, please remain in your vehicle and call us at 403-948-2733. Our staff will come to you to collect your animal for their appointment. If you do not have a phone, or if your animal is experiencing an emergency, please knock on the door to alert our staff.
2. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Friday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm and Saturday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
3. At this time, appointments will only be booked when medically necessary. Any non-urgent appointment requests will be temporarily postponed. If you have an emergency that requires immediate attention, please proceed directly to McKnight 24 Hour Veterinary Hospital at 5010 – 4th Street NE, Calgary, AB and call 403-457-0911 to alert them of your arrival.
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, please visit our website.
5. For the time being, credit cards are the preferred payment method. Debit cannot be accepted over the phone, but is available at time of pick up if ABSOLUTELY necessary. We will not be able to accept cash.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our jobs. We have taken these measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid, and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Airdrie Animal Health Centre